Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New Bloggity Blog

Okay, I have finally jumped on the bandwagon. It was time. I needed a BLOG! I have hesitated so long because ONE: I procrastinate on everything and adding a blog to my everyday mix won't help me get the cleaning, cooking, wifeing, mommying, teaching, et cetera, et cetera done. Like right now, I should probably be cleaning up the kitchen after tonight's dinner of chicken parmesan, but NOPE, I am creating. Creating a new bloggity blog. TWO: I really, REALLY don't like bragging about myself. BUT I found a loop hole, I don't mind bragging about my family. They are amazing and I want everyone to know that we, I mean they, are TOTALLY,  completely, ABSOLUTELY  Awesome! That's not bragging about myself right? to much? THREE: Since Hubby IS in law enforcement, he is sure that everyone who he has arrested, detained, offended is sure to be on the internet looking for him. I hope that's not the case, but if it is, I can always go private, RIGHT? I don't plan on going private. And FOUR: Last one, I promise. I am not the greatest writer. My grammar stinks, my spelling stinks worse, and I tend to add LOTS OF CAPITALS, add unnecessary, useless words, and make lists. Do people like lists to read? Oh yeah, and I ask questions.

So, with all those insecurities out in the open, here is the reason I started this blog. I had a baby back on May 1, 2008 and only journaled about him twice. TWICE in one year! HIS FIRST YEAR OF LIFE. Thank goodness for my "Baby's First Year" calendar I received at my baby shower that helped me mark the date of his milestones. I am no good at journaling. I get around to it every now and then, but nowhere as much as I want to. However, I do find myself on the internet quite often. Reading other peoples' blogs has motivated me to want to journal. This will be my electronic journal. Now, I can capture and remember all the adorable, cutsie, funny things Logan does day in and day out. You are welcome to come and read as often as you like, leave a comment, and enjoy the life of THE PARKSON LOT!
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment