Monday, September 21, 2009

Time

Where does time go? Why does it go so stinkin' fast? I can't believe Summer has come and gone and Fall is amongst us already! Whew! Here is what we have been up to during this time that has flown by (does that even make sense?). Yes, I am preggers. 5 months to be exact. 5 MONTHS!?! ALREADY?!? Yes! We are expecting baby Parkson numero dos in February. We are super excited and find out next Monday if it's a boy, girl, triplets, or alien. We are hoping for.... You'll find out next week. School started back up, so it was back to part time teaching for me. I can't complain this year because I have an amazing class and I only have to make it until February. Logan is growing up way to fast! It seriously make me want to cry knowing that my baby is 16 months already. It still feels like I just had him and he should be in my lap snuggling constantly instead of climbing, tumbling, and bouncing off walls. He is an amazing little boy, and we can only hope this next baby will be just as perfect. Every night before I go to sleep, I slink into Logan's room and give him another kiss goodnight. I am tempted every night to pick him up, snuggle him, and rock him all night. I know i CAN'T be the only mother out there who feels the same way. Of course I could make this post pages long, but this was just a snippet for ya. Check in next week to see the sex of the baby.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I am so excited! I cant wait to hear what you are having! Oh and I feel the same way every night after I put the boys to sleep...I have to check on them before I go to bed and sometimes I am really tempted to pick them up too! :)

    ReplyDelete